Like so many who have gone to Austin before him, State Rep. Allen Fletcher (R-130) has forgotten who his boss is–the people of the 130th Texas House district!
On Fletcher’s Facebook profile, the Republican freshman shows how out of touch he is by incorrectly listing “Texas Capitol” as his employer. After only a single term, Fletcher has gone native! We might as well call him an Austinite! By forgetting those to whom he is beholden, its probably be we lower our expectations.
BUT WAIT! A conservative waits in the wings! Please vote for Joe Spencer for District 130, and lets get ourselves a real, responsive representative again!
If elected, Joe Spencer won’t go native. In fact, he has professed to vote the will of the people, saying before casting his ballot on any legislation that “The People of District 130 votes…”
Meanwhile, 5 Signs Allen Fletcher has Gone Native
- Fletcher thinks eVerify is more important than border security
- He was investigated by the Justice Department
- Accepted more than $38,000 in special interest contributions
- Works closely with Sen. Dan Patrick (R-7)
- Authored 6 bills to increase taxes, local bureaucracy (unelected boards)
Please early vote for Joe Spencer for Texas.